11 April, 2013

Launch of the blog

It took me a while to start this blog, but at some point I thought that since my YouTube channel not that long ago reached 1,000+ subscribers I had to provide those people interested in the videos that I produce with at least some sort of an information of what was going on and most likely give them a glimpse of the behind the scenes process.

Even though I have been making these sports-related music videos since the year 2002 and have had an experience of managing couple or three websites of my own, I have never been into blogging before so it's my first time experience here as well.



With that said, you people are all welcome to comment and share your thoughts on this matter, and I assure you that I'm open for your suggestions on how to make this thing more interesting and exciting for you guys to read and follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment